Testing Tools Training in Vijayawada
- 3 Months Online Training
Testing is a very important part of the Software Development Life Cycle. Applications developments are always followed by rigorous testing to ensure the correctness and effectiveness of the application components. This ensures high quality software products are released to businesses.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
High Level Course Overview:
- Web Application Testing
- Database Testing
- Insurance Domain
- Waterfall Model
- Agile Methodology
- ALM Octane
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Interview KIT
- Placement Assistance
- 1.1 Introduction to Software Testing Industry
- 1.2 What is Quality?
- 1.3 Why we need to deliver Quality Software?
- 1.4 What are the benefits of delivering high quality software to end users?
- 1.5 How to deliver Quality Software?
- 1.6 Importance of Quality Assurance team in delivering Quality Software?
- 1.7 Importance of Quality Control team (Testing) team in delivering Quality Software?
- 1.8 What is the importance of Software Testing Team?
- 1.9 Why we need to do Software Testing?
- 1.10 What are the differences between Quality Assurance and Quality Control?
- 1.11 When to start Testing?
- 1.12 What are the Testing Techniques?
- 1.12.1 Static Testing
- 1.12.2 Dynamic Testing
- 1.13 Explain importance of Static Testing with examples?
- 1.14 Explain importance of dynamic Testing with examples?
- 1.15 Explain differences between Static Testing and Dynamic Testing?
- 1.16 Explain differences between
- 1.16.1 Proactive Approach vs Reactive Approach
- 1.16.2 Verification vs. Validation
- 1.16.3 Prevention vs. detection
- 1.17 What are the Testing Methodologies?
- 1.17.1 White box Testing
- 1.17.2 Black box Testing
- 1.17.3 Grey box Testing
- 1.18 Explain differences between Black box Testing and White box Testing?
- 1.19 Explain below Terminologies?
- 1.19.1 Mistake
- 1.19.2 Error
- 1.19.3 Bug
- 1.19.4 Defect
- 1.19.5 Failure
- 1.20 What are the Categories of Defects?
- 1.21 How does Testing affect Risk?
- 1.22 Should Testing be done only After the Build and Execution Phases are Complete?
- 1.23 What Kind of Input Do We Need from the End User to Begin Proper Testing?
- 1.24 A Defect which could have been removed during the Initial Stage is removed in a Later Stage. How does this Affect Cost?
- 1.25 Explain Testing Principles?
- 1.26 Explain differences between Product Testing and Project?
- 1.27 Skills required to get job in software Testing
- 2.1 Agile Methodology Concepts:
- 1. Need of Agile Methodology
- 1.1 What is Agile?
- 1.2 Why Agile is so popular?
- 1.3 When to go for Agile?
- 1.4 For what kind of Projects Agile is suitable?
- 1.5 For what kind of projects Agile is not suitable?
- 2. Agile Methodology principles
- 2.1 Agile Manifesto
- 3. Comparison of traditional Models with Agile
- 3.1 Compare Agile with waterfall Model
- 3.2 Compare Agile with V Model
- 4. Benefits of Agile Methodology
- 5. Drawbacks of Agile Methodology
- 6. Agile Methodology Frameworks
- 7. Introduction to Scrum Framework
- 7.1 What is scrum?
- 7.2 For what kind of projects scrum is suitable?
- 7.3 For what kind of projects scrum is not suitable?
- 7.4 Discussion on Sprint Planning
- 7.5 Discussion on story cards
- 8. Components of Scrum Framework
- 8.1 Scrum Roles
- 8.2 Scrum Artifacts
- 8.3 Scrum Events
- 9. Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- 9.1 Product Owner
- 9.2 Scrum Master
- 9.3 Scrum Development team
- 10. Scrum Artifacts
- 10.1Product Backlog
- 10.2Sprint Backlog
- 10.3Burn down Chart
- 11. Scrum Events
- 11.1Sprint Planning Meeting
- 11.2Daily Scrum Meeting
- 11.3Sprint Review Meeting
- 11.4Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- 12. Tools Usage in Agile
- 13. Templates helpful for Agile Testing
- 13.1 Product Backlog Template
- 13.2 Release Plan Sample
- 13.3 Sprint Planning Template
- 13.4 Story Wall
- 13.5 Technical Design Template
- 13.6 Test Plan Sample
- 13.7 User Story Sample
- 13.8 Example Agile weekly report
- 13.9 Planning Poker
- 13.10 Impediments log
- 14. Agile Testing process
- 15. Sample Resume for Agile
- 1. Need of Agile Methodology
- 2.2 Advanced Agile Methodology:
- 16. Estimation Techniques in Agile
- 17. How to identify scrum Failures
- 18. Kanban Framework
- 19. Scrum Framework vs. Kanban Framework
- 20. Future of Agile
- 21. Certification info for Agile
- 2.3 Interview Questions
Section 3: Testing classification
- 3.1. Black box testing categories
- 1. Functional Testing
- 2. Non Functional Testing
- a. Performance testing
- b. Security testing
- c. Usability testing
- d. compatibility Testing
- 3.2 Testing Methods
- a. Smoke Testing
- b. Sanity Testing
- c. Retesting
- d. Regression Testing
- e. Exploratory testing
- f. Adhoc Testing
- g. Alpha Testing
- h. Beta Testing
- i. Mutation Testing
- j. Localization Testing
- k. Manual Testing
- l. Automation Testing
- 3.3. Levels of Testing
- 2.5.1 Unit Testing
- 2.5.2 Integration Testing
- 2.5.3 System Testing
- 2.5.4 Acceptance Level
- 4.1 Test Strategy
- 4.2 Test Plan
- 4.3 RTM
- 4.4 Story Analysis (Requirement Analysis)
- 4.5Test case Design
- 4.6 Test case Review
- 4.7 Test Execution
- 4.8 Defect Reports
- 4.9 Test case, Test script, Test log
- 4.10 Sample Test cases for GUI and Business Rules
- 4.11 Sample System Scenario’s for System Level
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Boundary Value analyses
- Decision Table
- Error Guessing
- Peer Review
- Formal Review
- 4.14.1 Test Result
- 4.14.2 Updating test logs
- 4.14.3 Cycle Test execution criteria
- 4.15.1 How to raise a defect
- 4.15.2 Defect Tracking and Management
- 4.15.3 Defect Life Cycle
- 4.15.4 Priority VS Severity
- 4.15.5 Triage Team
- 4.15.6 Deferred defects
- 4.14.7 Defect Reports
- 5.1 QC
- 5.2 JIRA
Section 6 : SDLC
- 1. Plan
- 2. Analyze
- 3. Design
- 4. Development
- 5. Testing
- 6. Implementation
- 1. Sequential Approach
- 2. Incremental Approach
- 3. Iterative approach
- 4. Spiral Approach
- 6.1.3 Waterfall Model
- 6.1.4 Advantageous and Drawbacks of Waterfall Model
- 6.2.1 Verification and Validation Model
- 6.2.2 Compare V model and Waterfall Model
- 6.2.3 Advantageous and Drawbacks of V Model
- 6.2.4 When to Start Testing
Section 7 :
- 7.1 Entry criteria and Exit criteria
- 7.2 Testing Metrics
- 7.3 Defect Reports
- 7.4 Test Reports
- 7.5 Release Notes and Sign off report
- 7.6 Auditing
- 7.7 Estimations
- 7.8 Insurance and Banking Domain
Section 8 :
- 8.1 Project 1: Insurance domain
- 8.2 Project 2: Banking domain
- 8.3 Project 3: E commerce domain
Section 9 :
- 9.2 UNIX
Section 10 : DB Testing with Sample project
Section 11 :
- 11.1 Testing Tools fresher interview questions
- 11.2 Experienced Interview questions
- 11.3 HR oriented interview questions
- 11.4 Resume preparation
Data Base Testing:
- 1. Introduction to database testing
- 2. Layers of an application
- Primary functions of a database layer
- 3. Why to test and What to test in a database
- 4. Differences between UI and Database testing
- 5. Skills needed to perform database testing
- 6. Types of Database testing
- Structural testing
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
- 7. How to test a database
- 8. Database/RDBMS Concepts
- Data Integrity
- Database Normalization
- Most popular RDBMS
- 9. SQL Concepts
- Types of SQL statements
- Data Definition Language
- Data Manipulation Language
- Data Control Language
- Transaction Control Language
- Important SQL Commands
- SQL in detail
- OPERATORS IN SQL
- WILD CARDS
- AND & OR
- ORDER BY
- GROUP BY/HAVING
- INSERT INTO/SELECT INTO
- DATA TYPES
- NULL VALUES
- DATE FUNCTIONS
- TEMPORARY TABLES
- SUB QUERIES
- SQL INJECTION
- Types of SQL statements
- 10. Assignments
- 11. Interview Questions
- 12. Project
- 13. Resume Preparation
- 1. Project Name :
- 2. Project Description:
- 3. Client Name:
- 4. Client Description:
- 5. Process Followed in the Project:
- 6. Tools Used in the Project:
- 7. Environments in the Project:
- 8. Team Size:
- 9. Team Distribution:
- 10. Roles and Responsibilities:
- 11. Client calls
- 12. Releases in Project
- 13. Project Architecture
- 14. Testing Life Cycle in the Project:
- 15. Product Backlog
- 16. Requirements in Requirement Management Tool
- 17. Stories from Customer
- 18. Success Criteria of the Story
- 19. Story Analysis
- 20. Query Tracker
- 21. System Test Plan
- 22. Requirement Traceability Matrix
- 23. Test case Design Check list
- 24. GUI Test cases
- 25. System scenario’s
- 26. Test case Review checklist
- 27. Review Process in Project
- 28. Test case Review Tracker
- 29. Test case Execution
- 30. Test Log
- 31. Defect Life Cycle in Project
- 32. Role of Quality Center in Project
- 33. Role of JIRA in project
- 34. Weekly status Report
- 35. Release Status Report
- 36. Status Mails
- 37. Regression Testing in Project
- 38. Exploratory Testing in Project
- 39. Bugs Identified in Project
- 40. Risks Identified in Project and Contingency Plan
- 41. Challenges Identified in Project
- 42. Issues in Project
- 43. Test case Design techniques involved in project
- 44. How you executed the Test cases in Quality center
- 45. Scenario based Questions from Project
- 46. Practical Sessions
- 47. Interview KIT
- 48. Resume Preparation
- 49. Mock Interviews
Quality Thought’s Testing Tools Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Manual Testing training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Manual Testing Training Reviews