Can’t find a convenient schedule? Let us know
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
A course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and projects are the mandatory parts of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learnings.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
The training program launches with the understanding on the fundamentals of agile delivery models and its applications. The Agile fitness assessment program prepares the individual for better understanding of the project manager roles and responsibilities in an Agile environment. Introduction to the Scrum framework
The second area of training takes a deep dive into the Scrum Master framework, focusing on the benefits and challenges of the Scrum framework. The Scrum Master Training program trains and allows future project managers to foresee and understanding the transformation complexities and significance of effective project budgeting and control
Moving to advance Framework within the training program, the focus is set on KANBAN, JIRA, Devops Knowledge base, BDD Framework – Test Automation and RALLY tool are all discussed in details and its benefits and challenges are worked up. Multiple live projects are designed and allocated to the participant to get first hand feel of working as a Scrum Master in various industry verticals. As part of the training program, multiple resume sample too are offered to help participants to help build their resume and become industry ready.
- Engineer Graduates
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
Scrum master/Project Manager Certification Course Curriculum
Duration: 60 Hours
- Distributed Delivery Model with Parallel Development
- Distributed Delivery Model with Remote Development
- Remote Site Delivery Model
- Collocated Delivery Model
- Detailed discussion on Sample Delivery Model
- Agile Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Phases of Agile Projects
- Project Setup and Team structure
- Scaling 2-5 teams
- Review Solution Plan
- Milestone Planning
- Establish Agile Governance Model
- Create Staffing
- On-board resources
- Training and orientation
- Choose and setup ALM TOOLS
- Choose and setup tools for Devops
- Identify Infrastructure and Logistic requirements
- Choose and setup other required Tools
- Create Project Delivery Strategy
- Create Project Plan
- Create Risk Management Strategy
- Create Test Plan
- Create Deployment Plan
- Create Product Backlog
- Define Application Requirements
- Identify User stories and create product Backlog
- Identify Release Backlog
- Create Release Plan
- Setup meeting Gearbox
- Define “Definition of Done
- Identify and setup environments
- Refine and Design Architectural Framework
- weeks Sprint calendar
- Backlog Grooming
- Agile Estimations
- Sprint planning
- Daily scrum
- Sprint review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Scrum of scrums
- Sprint Administration-Scrum master
- Application Sprint: Implementing user stories
- Key Agile Metrics and Agile Dashboard
- Key Agile Metrics and Agile Dashboard Continuation
- Agile Project Deploy/Closure
- Project Signoff
- Complete Feedbacks
- Harvest Best Practices and Metrics
- Close process and contracts
- Agile Testing end to End
- DevOps process
- DevOps tools
- From initiation to Acceptance Tools in detail for Build phase
- Delivery Tools Blueprint
- End to End JIRA
- Exposure to RALLY and Azure DevOps
- Kanban Framework
- Backlog Grooming
- Resume preparation
- Interview orientation
- Case Studies discussion
Quality Thought’s Scrum master/Project Manager Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Scrum master/Project Manager Certification training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Scrum master/Project Manager Certification Training Reviews