- 40 Days Online Training
- 40 Days Classroom Training
- Live Project Training
“.NET Full Stack” typically refers to a developer who possesses skills and expertise in both front-end and back-end development using the Microsoft .NET framework. The .NET framework provides a comprehensive platform for building various types of applications, including web applications, desktop applications, mobile applications, and more.
Advanced .Net Developer Curriculum
Duration: 40 Days
- HTML/CSS: Creating the structure and styling of web pages.
- C#: The primary programming language for .NET development.
- ASP.NET: A robust web application framework that allows developers to build web applications, APIs, and microservices using C#. ASP.NET Core is the latest version and is widely used due to its performance and cross-platform support.
- RESTful APIs: Designing and implementing APIs using ASP.NET Core to facilitate communication between the front-end and back-end systems.
- Entity Framework: An Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool that simplifies database access and manipulation in .NET applications.
- SQL Server: Microsoft’s relational database management system is commonly used with .NET applications, though other database options are also supported.
- SQL: Querying and managing relational databases using Structured Query Language (SQL).
- NoSQL: Familiarity with NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Cosmos DB, which provide alternatives for handling large-scale, unstructured, or rapidly changing data.
- Proficiency with version control systems like Git, which enables collaboration and keeps track of code changes.
- Deployment: Understanding the process of deploying .NET applications to various environments, such as on-premises servers or cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- DevOps: Knowledge of DevOps practices, which include continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) to automate and streamline the software delivery pipeline.
- Unit Testing: Writing and executing unit tests using testing frameworks like MSTest or NUnit to ensure code quality and catch bugs early in the development process.
- Integration Testing: Performing tests to verify the interactions between different components of the application.
- Web Application Security: Understanding common web application vulnerabilities and implementing security measures to protect against attacks like cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection.
- Authentication and Authorization: Implementing user authentication and access control mechanisms in applications.
Quality Thought’s .Net Fullstack Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their .Net Fullstack training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Advanced .Net Fullstack Training Reviews