- 120 Days Online Training
- 120 Days Classroom Training
- Live Project Training
Python was created by Guido Van Rossum and released for the first time in the year 1991. Python was developed as a high-level object-oriented programming language and is today very popular as a web development language.
Full Stack Python
10:00 am – 5:00 pm IST
Can’t find convenient schedule? Let us know
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
Exception handling and multi-threading concepts are worked on in Python using real-time case studies to have better understanding of the concept.
XML and JSON parsers, data analytics and graphical user interface and multiple other advance topics in Python are discussed in detail with practical examples to mast the subject.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
Advanced Python Course Curriculum
Duration: 40 Days
- What is a file?
- Opening a file
- Reading data from a file
- writing data to a file
- Closing a file
- working with the methods of file objects
- Diff b/w fread(),freadline(),freadlines()
- Merging multiple files into single file
- Replacing the content of file
- Working with directories
- working CSV files
- Introduction to Oop’s programming
- Features of OOPS
- Classes and Objects
- Creating a class
- The Self Variable
- Types of variables
- Types of Methods
- Passing Members of one Class to Another Class
- Inner classes
- Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding super class constructors and methods
- The super() Method
- Types of inheritance
- Method Resolution Order(MRO)
- Operator overloading
- Method overloading
- Abstract method and Abstract class
- Interfaces in python
- Abstract classes vs interfaces
- Types of errors
- Compile time errors
- Runtime errors
- Logical errors
- What is exception?
- Need of exception Handling
- Predefined exceptions
- try, except and finally clauses
- Handling multiple exceptions
- Nested try, except and finally blocks
- Raise , assert statements
- Regular expressions syntax
- Understanding regular expressions
- Special characters
- Character classes
- Forming regular expressions
- Matching at beginning or end
- Match(),Search() and Sub() functions
- Splitting a string
- Replacing Text
- Threading Module
- Defining a thread
- Starting a thread
- *Threads synchronization
- Multithreaded Priority Queues
- Introduction to network programming
- Connect to server
- Sending data
- Receiving data
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Installation of MySQL database access
- Creating MySQL database instances
- Establishing connection with MySQL
- Executing SQL queries
- Creating Tables using Python
- Inserting Rows into a Table
- Deleting Rows from a Table
- Updating Rows in a Table
- How to parse XML
- How to create XML node
- How to Parse JSON
- GUI in python
- The Root Canvas
- Working with containers
- Canvas, Frames
- Arranging widgets in a frame
- Button widget, Label Widget
- Check Button, Radio Button
- List box Widget ,Menu Widget
- Introduction to big data
- What is a Framework
- Introduction to Django
- Django – Design Philosophies
- History of Django
- Why Django and Features
- Environment setup
- MVC Architecture vs MVT Architecture
- Django MVC – MVT Pattern
Quality Thought’s Advanced Python Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Advanced Python training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Advanced Python Training Reviews