- 40 Days Online Training
- 40 Days Classroom Training
- Live Project Training
Playwright is a powerful end-to-end testing framework developed by Microsoft that enables reliable testing of modern web applications. It offers a user-friendly and developer-friendly API for automating interactions with web browsers, making it well-suited for testing web applications and ensuring their functionality across different browsers and platforms.
- Multi-Browser Support: Playwright supports multiple web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, and WebKit (Safari), allowing you to run tests across different browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Cross-Platform Testing: It provides consistent APIs for interacting with browsers on various platforms, enabling tests to run seamlessly on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Headless and Headful Modes: Playwright allows you to run tests in headless mode (without a visible browser UI) for faster execution in CI/CD pipelines, as well as in headful mode for debugging and visibility.
- Reliable and Stable: The playwright ensures reliable and stable tests by waiting for network activity to settle and applying built-in smart wait mechanisms for elements to appear or become interactive.
- Auto-Waiting: The playwright automatically waits for the UI to be ready, reducing the need for manual waits and making tests more resilient to flakiness.
- Parallel Test Execution: You can run tests in parallel to speed up the testing process and obtain results more quickly.
- Device Emulation: Playwright allows you to emulate various devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets) to test responsive web designs and behaviors.
- Video and Screenshot Capture: You can capture videos and screenshots during test runs for better visualization and debugging.
- Integration with Test Runners: Playwright can be easily integrated with popular test runners like Jest and Mocha.
- Page Objects: The playwright encourages the use of page objects, enabling better test organization and maintenance.
- Extensible and Customizable: Playwright provides the flexibility to extend and customize its functionalities through plugins.
Advanced playwright Curriculum
Duration: 40 Days
- What is Playwright?
- Key features and advantages of Playwright
- Comparison with other testing frameworks (e.g., Selenium)
- Setting up the development environment
- Installing Node.js and npm
- Initializing a new Playwright project
- Installing Playwright and related dependencies
- Creating and running a basic Playwright test
- Understanding the Playwright test structure
- Interacting with web elements (clicks, inputs, etc.)
- Navigating between web pages
- Using assertions and expectations for test validation
- Handling pop-ups and alerts
- Working with iframes
- Hovering, dragging, and dropping elements
- Keyboard interactions in tests
- Testing on different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge)
- Emulating various mobile and tablet devices
- Running tests in headless and headful modes
- Understanding Promises and async/await in Playwright tests
- Dealing with asynchronous operations and waiting in tests
- Organizing test configurations and environment variables
- Creating and using page objects for better test maintainability
- Generating test reports and logs
- Capturing screenshots and videos during test execution
- Debugging failing tests effectively
- Writing scalable and maintainable tests
- Managing test data efficiently
- Running tests in parallel for faster execution
- Integrating Playwright tests into CI/CD pipelines
- Testing authentication flows
- Testing form submissions and validations
- Handling dynamic content and APIs in tests
- Measuring performance metrics in Playwright tests
- Analyzing and optimizing performance bottlenecks
- Extending Playwright with custom plugins
- Load testing with Playwright
- Integrating Playwright with cloud testing platforms
- Using Playwright with Jest, Mocha, or other test runners
- Combining Playwright with other testing frameworks (e.g., Cucumber)
- Recap of key concepts and tools covered in the course
- Next steps in mastering Playwright testing
Quality Thought’s Playwright Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their playwright training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Advanced Playwright Training Reviews