- Training Cum Certification
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
The training program launches with the understanding on the fundamentals of agile delivery models and its applications and master the business agility needed for better project management. Become a Lean-agile leader, preparing individual for better understanding of the project manager roles and responsibilities in an Agile environment.
With focus on the SAFe certification the program prepare the new age project manager and project leaders to become a lean-agile leader, explore lean portfolio management and deliver an effective and futuristic Agile development environment across various project development across organization.
- Engineer Graduates
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
Enterprise Agile /Scaled Agile Certification Course Curriculum
Duration: 20 Hours
- Thrive in the digital age
- Describe SAFe as an operating system for Business Agility
- Explain the Seven Core Competencies of Business Agility
- Embrace the Lean Agile Mindset
- Apply Lean and Agile at scale with the SAFe Principles
- Form cross-functional Agile Teams
- Build quality in
- Organize Agile Release Trains (ARTs) around the flow of value
- Apply Customer Centricity with Design Thinking
- Prioritize the Program Backlog
- Participate in PI Planning
- Develop on Cadence; Release on Demand
- Build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps
- Define the SAFe portfolio
- Connect the portfolio to the Enterprise strategy
- Maintain the Portfolio Vision
- Establish portfolio flow
- Fund Value Streams
- Lead by example
- Lead the change
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Agilist
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand Customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Initiate Lean Portfolio Management
Quality Thought’s SAFe Agilist Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their SAFe Agilist training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Enterprise Agile /Scaled Agile Certification Training Reviews