- 60 Days Online Training
- 60 Days Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
As a Cyber Security SOC (Security Operations Center) Analyst, role is to monitor and analyze security events and incidents within an organization’s network infrastructure. You play a crucial role in identifying, investigating, and responding to potential security threats to protect the organization’s systems, data, and assets. Here are some key responsibilities and tasks associated with the role:
• Monitoring and Alerting
• Incident Response
• Threat Intelligence
• Vulnerability Management
• Security Incident Documentation
• Security Policies and Procedures
• Security Awareness and Training
• Collaboration and Communication
• Incident Reporting and Metrics
• Continuous Learning
Overall, as a Cyber Security SOC Analyst, your role is vital in proactively identifying and mitigating security risks, protecting critical assets, and ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization’s systems and data.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours is delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and projects are mandatory parts of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learnings.
With options to join the classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing, and duration allowing to you plan your learning and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern areas and mitigate issues early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and projects. Practical application of the learning ensures more satisfied training.
• Network Security
• Application Security
• Information Security
• Operational Security
• Disaster recovery and business continuity
• End-user education
A SOC analyst is a cybersecurity specialist who monitors an organization’s IT infrastructure for threats. They are often the first responder in the battle against those threats. They also look for vulnerabilities and make improvements or recommend changes to strengthen security.
As mentioned, SOC analysts are often part of a larger security team. Some organizations hire SOC analysts in-house. However, companies that don’t have the time, resources, or desire to build an in-house SOC team may outsource to a dedicated SOC firm.
There are three pillars to the autonomous SOC:
Quality Thought’s Cyber Security SOC Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Cyber Security SOC training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if the student is attending the classroom-based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all times to help revisit and listen to the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Cyber Security SOC Training Reviews