- 30 Hours Online Training
- 30 Hours Classroom Training
9:00 am – 10:00 am IST
Can’t find convenient schedule? Let us know
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
- Engineer Graduates
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
- Software programmers
- ETL experts
- Data warehouse consultant
Data Engineering SnowFlake Curriculum
Duration: 30 Hours
Detailed Course Content:
Section 1: Introduction
- What is a data warehouse?
- Why cloud computing?
- The Snowflake Story
Section 2: Getting Started with Snowflake
- Signup for Snowflake
- Creating our first Database & Table
- Load Data into our first table
- Snowflake Pricing Overview
- Setting up Required Snowflake tools
- Assignment 1: Create, load & query a table
Section 3: Snowflake Concepts
- Snowflake Architecture
- Virtual Warehouse & Scalability
- Snowflake Pricing
- Assignment 2: Creating a new Virtual Warehouse
- Quiz 1: Quiz – Snowflake Concepts
Section 4: Getting data into Snowflake
- Ingestion / Loading Methods
- Steps to Managing Loads
- Preparing your data
- Staging your data
- Loading from an S3 stage
- Loading JSON data – high level steps
- Loading JSON data – hands on lab
- Assignment 3: Load JSON data from an S3 bucket
- What is Snowpipe?
- Loading data via Snowpipe – high level steps
- Loading data via Snowpipe – hands on lab
- Quiz 2: Quiz – Data Ingestion Quiz
Section 5: Performance Optimization
- Performance Optimization in Snowflake
- Using Dedicated Virtual Warehouses
- Lab: Using Dedicated Virtual Warehouses
- Scale up/down the virtual warehouse
- Multi-cluster virtual warehouse or Scaling Out
- Lab: Multi-cluster virtual warehouse
- Maximize Cache usage
- Lab: Query Caching in Action
- Clustering large tables & improve partition elimination
- Lab: Cluster keys for large tables
- Quiz 3: Performance Optimization Quiz
Section 6: Time Travel, Failsafe & Zero Copy Clones
- Back to the future with Snowflake
- Travel to a specific time or before a query
- Assignment 4: Time Travel to a point in time
- Undrop databases, schema & tables
- Assignment 5: Un-drop tables, schemas & databases
- Assignment 6: Test drive the time travel
- Failsafe in Snowflake
- Lab: View storage used by Fail-safe
- Assignment 7: Understanding storage used by Fail-safe
- Zero Copy Clone
- Cloning with Time Travel
- Quiz 4: Quiz – Time Travel, Zero Copy Clones
Section 7: Secure Data Sharing
- Secure Data Sharing in Snowflake
- Sharing with other Snowflake users
- Assignment 8: Share a table with another Snowflake user
- Sharing – who’s compute is used?
- Sharing – Data always up-todate
- What is a Share?
- Sharing with non Snowflake Users
- Lab: Sharing with non Snowflake Users
- Assignment 9: Share a table with a non-Snowflake user
- Lab: Sharing entire schemas & databases
- Lab: Sharing views
- Assignment 10: Share a view, combining data from multiple tables
- Quiz 5: Quiz – Secure Data Sharing
Section 8: Snowflake Access Management
- Snowflake Approach to Access Control & Key Concepts
- Out of the Box Snowflake Roles
- Role Hierarchy in Snowflake
- ACCOUNTADMIN role
- Outline of the IAM hands on lectures
- SECURITYADMIN role
- SYSADMIN role
- Custom roles
- PUBLIC role
- Lab: Demonstrating different roles
- Assignment 11: Assign privileges through a new custom role
- Assignment 12: Assign a default role to a user (using SQL)
- Quiz 6: Quiz – Snowflake Access Management
Section 9: Conclusion & Mega Quiz Evaluation
Quality Thought’s Data Engineering SnowFlake Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Data Engineering SnowFlake training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Data Engineering SnowFlake Training Reviews