JIRA is a software commonly used by teams to manage and track their work. It can be used to keep track of tasks, bugs, and other issues that need to be addressed and resolved in a project. With the help of JIRA, you can prioritize tasks, see what work is currently being done, and communicate with other team members. To put it in simple terms, JIRA acts as a digital to-do list and a project management tool all in one.
We bring an exciting, informative, and free JIRA Tool workshop that will provide attendees with hands-on experience and training on using JIRA for issue tracking, project management, and other purposes. JIRA workshops can be tailored to meet the needs of different audiences, such as software development teams, project managers, business analysts, and more.
Key Points to be Covered:
- Overview of JIRA and its features.
- Setting up and configuring a JIRA instance.
- How JIRA is used for Agile project management.
- Learning about JIRA’s use for bug tracking, helpdesk ticketing, issue tracking, etc.
- Exploring different customization options, automating processes and plugins using JIRA.
- Customizing fields, screens, and notifications.
- Integrating JIRA with other tools and systems.
- Best practices for using JIRA in an organization.
- Using JIRA for teams to plan, track, and release software, track customer requests, and manage bugs and other technical issues.
- JIRA offers customizable workflows, reporting, and integrations with tools and systems.
Meet Our JIRA Workshop Expert
(Scrum Master | Agile Coach | Automation Using Robotics And AI)
Mr. Ramana began his career in the information technology space over a decade ago and has been closely associated with the various innovations and advancements that have occurred in the industry over the years. Throughout his lengthy career in the IT industry, he has worked with Satyam Computer and Accenture Consulting. He has been intimately involved in initiatives using several Microsoft Technologies. He has also worked on numerous challenging Microsoft projects.
Over the years, his primary objective has been to establish companies with a focus on next-generation technology and to create platforms for the future generation to profit from, as well as to create new-age solutions for the welfare of society.
He now spends most of his time educating and mentoring young minds on a variety of emerging-end technologies, as well as delivering corporate training programs. As an Agile Master, he teaches and assists Project Managers in mastering Agile and other similar technologies. JIRA workshops are often conducted by JIRA experts, consultants, or trainers who share their expertise and knowledge about the tool. Mr. Ramana carries an immense knowledge of the same and works as an Agile and Scrum consultant, assisting IT organizations in efficiently implementing agile.
Takeaways From the Workshop
- Knowledge and understanding of JIRA and how it functions.
- You will be able to easily share information and updates, reducing the risk of misunderstandings and miscommunication and thereby improving collaboration.
- You will get to learn about a highly resourceful software from an experienced and passionate mentor, who will share his invaluable knowledge on the subject matter in an accessible way.
- An understanding of what tasks need to be completed and who is responsible for completing them, which helps to keep everyone accountable and on track.
- You will understand how to customize to fit the specific needs of a team or organization, which will allow you a more streamlined and efficient work process.
- You will be able to automate many of the manual processes involved in project management and tracking which will in turn help teams to save time and increase their overall efficiency.
- You will learn to use JIRA to provide a centralized place to track the progress of a project, which makes it easier to identify potential bottlenecks and keep the project moving forward.
- There are various job roles that require expertise in JIRA like JIRA Project Manager, JIRA Tester, JIRA Consultant, JIRA DevOps Engineer, and much more, and you will be able to explore them.
- Individuals with knowledge and expertise in JIRA can work in industries such as software development, IT, finance, healthcare, and more.
- JIRA is used by a wide range of organizations, from small businesses to large enterprises across various industries. Some of the well-known companies that use JIRA are Amazon, Uber, Netflix, Tesla, Spotify, Microsoft, etc. JIRA’s flexible and customizable nature makes it a popular choice for companies of all sizes and industries and you will be able to exercise this option and have more and more opportunities.
About Quality Thought
At Quality Thought we make your every penny count. With a motto to deliver maximum subject knowledge to every single student of ours, Quality Thought has been a pioneer in the IT training industry with over a decade of experience in training and placements. With a team of highly dedicated and motivated staff and faculties, we assure excellent quality and complete satisfaction in each and every training program. Quality Thought is your gateway to a bright future in the IT industry. We have been a market leader in the IT training space since our inception and have been pioneers in introducing brand-new courses, products, and services. With specialization in IOT and Data Science stream, we have set new benchmarks for these programs and are in the process to introduce many more new future-ready programs in the course of time.